SPEND THE YEAR WITH PAULA DEEN!
It’s 2008, and you’re all invited down to Savannah for weekly helpings of mouthwatering meals and down-home wisdom from the queen of Southern cuisine. Discover how Paula Deen and her family spend their holidays–from the lucky New Year’s dish Hoppin’ John to the Foolproof Standing Rib Roast she serves every Christmas Day. Illustrated with gorgeous color photographs and packed with kitchen tips, recipes, and ideas for entertaining, Paula Deen’s 2008 Free Printable Calendar is perfect for all you folks with big appetites and even bigger hearts.
* Calendar: 176 pages
* Publisher: Random House; Spi edition (July 24, 2007)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 0812978072
* ISBN-13: 978-0812978070
* Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
* Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: #3,107 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
Popular in these categories:
#1 in Books > Calendars > Cooking
#3 in Books > Cooking, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
#6 in Books > Accessories
(Publishers and authors: Improve Your Sales)
* In-Print Editions: Calendar | All Editions